Welcome to Our Lady of the Black Hills Catholic Church
Build with the Mercy of the Father.
Liturgy and Prayer
- Saturday, 5:00 PM
- Sunday, 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM
- Tuesday through Friday: 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Saturday, 3:30 – 4:30 PM
Readings and Bulletins
- Daily Readings
- Daily Readings Audio/Podcast
- Daily Reflections Video
- Daily Reflection (Creighton University)
- Catholic Social Services Informational Video
- Diocesan Experience of the Mass Survey
The family is called the “domestic church” and it is here that we are able to model Christ’s love to one another.
…we must keep our minds and hearts open to many various experiences and people to enjoy the love of Jesus.
Today, we light the pink one, which fills us with joy, knowing that we are getting closer and closer to the coming of the Lord.
Where do we find Jesus? Just look around you.
I challenge you to be like a child, to bring Jesus to others – to be Jesus to others.
The balloon was there during baptisms and funerals
Weddings and silence
Volume 1 Issue 4 – January 2003
Volume 1 Issue 3 – November 2002
Volume 1 Issue 2 – October 2002